Best Hair Dryers for Curly Hair Reviews
Drying and managing curly hair is not that easy, and only those who have such type of hair understand the problems that raise. The majority of the best hair dryer on the market is designed for generals. But when it comes to drying curly hair it requires some extra features. After a lot of research today I'm here with five best hair dryer for curly hair. All these hair dryers are excellent for different purposes. For the next few moments, we will have a deep insight of all of them.
What to Look for in a Best Hair Dryer for Curly Hair
For better performance with curly hair, a curly hair dryer must meet some conditions. Some of them are as below.
Blowing power is the most important thing that makes a difference between an ordinary hair dryer and curly hair dryer. More blowing speed is necessary for curly hair as they tend to stick with each other.
Tourmaline Crystals with Ceramic:
Both of them are the most features that the best hair dryer for curly hair must have. Ceramic act as a safeguard for hair as they protect hair from heat. Tourmaline crystals nourish your hair. Therefore, they become brighter and shinier.
Dispersing the air flow at all direction is necessary for drying curly hair. As curly hair sticks with each other, it's difficult for the typical airflow to reach. But the diffuser makes this easy and dries hair faster.
Far Infrared Technology:
For safe drying, this is a must. Why? Because the infrared only works on wet hair. It works until the hair is getting dry. If the fryer uses far infrared, it's better. This is because the far infrared has less effect than the infrared on your scalp.
Speed & Temperature Control:
Different stage of drying requires different speed as well as temperature. At the first stage of drying, you need more blowing power and temperature. But after a while, you are going to need less blowing speed and temperature.
Caution while Using a Hair Drier with Frizzy Curly Hair
For safety as well as better performance you need to follow some precautions. Here is a checklist that you can maintain.
- First of all, read the user manual.
- Before drying with dryer rough fry your hair with a towel.
- Select speed and temperature according to the thickness and hair condition.
- Keep your hair away from the rare part of your hair.
- Keep the opening free for better air circulation.
- Don’t use for a long time if it gets over heat.
- Keep away from attachment if it’s not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Stay away from aerosol products or sprays.
Now that we’ve gone through the basics of finding a right pick of the best hair dryer for curly hair. Based on these criteria, our expert research team has sorted out the top picks in the present market. Finally, they’ve collected real user’s reviews arranged these products in an ascending order all about hair dryers.
Let’s go exploring-
Elchim Hair Dryer
When you are looking for the best hair dryer for curly hair that will work faster than ever, the Elchim Hair Dryer will be the right choice for you. This one is the durable and most powerful hair dryer that will blow your mind with its awesome performance.
Features & Benefits
- This one uses a high-performance motor of 2000 watts. Therefore this provides you fast performance with more air flow. As a result, this one saves you up to 30% of your time.
- The Far infrared heating system adds extra safety for your hair. It only works on your hair if they contain water. Therefore when they are dry, they don't get further heat.
- It has a combination of hydrated airflow and ionic ceramic system. Therefore this is the best diffuser for curly hair. First, it hydrates the hair and applies heat, therefore, the molecular bonds get weak. After that the ionic ceramic system straits them.
- Integrated hair concentrators are provided with this Dryer. One is for precision styling and the other is to brush your hair. Both of them is optimized for high temperature. You can also attach a cocoon diffuser with it if you want.
- This one has a quiet operation and its advanced engineered design makes it a balanced one for use.
- You can use both the cold and hot mode just by switching.
· This gives you first performance.
· No use of static electricity.
· Easiest to handle.
· Very low noise.
· Far infrared heating that protects the hair.
· Three heating mode.
· Heavier than the other dryers.
· Consumes more electricity.
· No tourmaline performance.
· Hair blows a little bit if used in full power.
So when you don’t have enough time for your hair and need such one that works faster than all other this is the most suitable for fine curly hair.
RUSK Engineering Speed Freak Professional 2000 Watt Dryer
When you are looking for such a hair dryer for thick curly hair that gives salon standard performance than the RUSK Engineering Speed Freak Professional will be the right option for you.
Features & Benefits
- Ceramic and tourmaline infusion is used in this dryer. Therefore this one efficiently enhances the vitality of the hair.
- It takes cares of your hair because it uses the far-infrared heating system and natural ions to dry your hair. The characteristics of infrared are that it only works on the wet hair. The dry portion is free from this action. It also reduces the drying time to a great extent.
- This one uses a 2000 watt powerful motor that creates relatively low noise while operation. On the other hand, this one increases the effectiveness with thick and curly hair. Therefore this one is the best hair dryer for fine curly hair.
- Operating this one is very easy. This item weighs only 2.4 pounds. Moreover easy to handle controlling system has made this one the best hair dryer for thick curly hair.
· Tourmaline hair dryer.
· Uses natural ion for drying.
· Far-infrared takes care of your hair.
· Easy to operate.
· Because of high power, it tangles the hair.
The motor consumes more electric power.
Although this one has some handicap the performance is satisfactory. In order to get master performance with your curly hair, I strongly recommend you this one.
FHI Hair Dryer
FHI hairdryer is such one that provides fast performance as well as takes care of your hair. There are some other features that have made this one of the best hair dryers for fine curly hair. Let's have an insight
Features & Benefits
- Featured with 2000 watt powerful motor that lasts longer than other ordinaries. Moreover, this one reduces drying time by 50 percent by producing more air flow. That is why this one is one of the best hair dryers for curly hair.
- It produces more negative ions than the other hair dryers. These ions seal in moisture, reduce frizz repel the humidity and most of all this eliminates static electricity. That is why this one is the best hair dryer for thick curly hair.
- This one is featured with Nano-Fuzeion technology. The advantage of this technology is that this produce very gentle far infrared radiation. Furthermore, the Electromagnetic field that this one creates is very low. Therefore this one is the safest hair dryer doubtlessly.
- It's a ceramic hair dryer that also has the tourmaline crystals. The ceramic acts as a shield for your hair and the tourmaline make the hair brighter and shinier.
· Powerful and efficient performance.
· Reduces drying time up to 50 %
· Long lasting motors.
· Makes hair brighter and shinier.
· Handles got hot soon.
· Not suitable for long time use.
As we can see above this one has some handicaps with the heat generating parts, but for first drying, this one is the best hair dryer of all. If you don't take that much time for drying your hair, I recommend you to go for this one.
Deva Curl Hair Dryer
Deva curls hair dryer is the only one that is specially designed for curly hair. This one includes a curly hair dryer diffuser that diverges the airflow around your hair. Therefore this one is the most suitable one for those who have thick curly hair.
Features & Benefits
- A 1600 watt motor produces a moderate air flow that slowly dries your hair. This is essential for fine drying especially for Curly hair because the low rate of air flow slow but efficiently dries your hair.
- Dispersion of the airflow is the most important thing when it comes to drying a fine curly hair. As this one is specially designed for curly hair this one includes a diffuser that is designed just for the human hand. This diffuser has pores in both sides that effectively diffuses the airflow. Therefore this one performs best with curly hair.
- It also includes the concentrator nozzles that you can use for thick hairy areas.
- Three temperature control system with two-speed setting has made this one of the most user-friendly curly hair dryers.
- Ionic technology is used in this hair dryer for best drying performance that also takes care of your hair.
· Moderate but efficient drying.
· A hand like a diffuser.
· Includes concentrator nozzles.
· Ion technology for effective drying.
· Less Frizz.
· Variable speed setting and concentrators options
· This one is unable to create the required amount of heat for fast drying.
· Weighs higher than other dryers.
In conclusion, this can be said that this one is the best hair dryer with diffuser for curly hair. Although this one is not that fast for curly hair this ensures the best drying as well as nourishing performance.
xtava hair dryer
If you aren't in that much hurry for drying your hair, then xtava will be the most suitable one for you. This one takes time but works great with curly hair. There are some other additional features that have made this one of the best hair dryers for curly hair.
Features & Benefits
- While most of the hair dryer uses highly powerful motors this one is different at this point. It uses an 1800 watt motor that dries your hair slowly but more effectively. On the other hand, you can moderately blow your hair with this. Therefore, this one is the best hair dryer for curly hair.
- It uses the infrared technology for drying your hair. The benefit is infrared ray only works on the wet portion of your hair. It has no effect on the dry part. Therefore this one is safe for your hair and scalp.
- This one includes two connectors and one diffuser. These allow you to dry your hair more efficiently. Moreover, the curly hair dryer diffuser lets you dry your hair with more efficiency.
- Two different speed setting allows you to works with any hair types whether it's curly or silky.
- Integrated storage hook is a new edition in this hair dryer. Therefore you can stow away your dryer easily.
· Moderately powered motor prevents hair from blowing.
· Infrared Ray takes care of hair.
· Different speed control.
· Integrated storage hook.
· Effective for diffusing.
· Takes time to dry your hair.
· The heating element creates problem after a long time of use.
· Diffuser melts after if overheated.
In my opinion, this one is the best combination of all the features that the best hair dryer for curly hair must have. If you have some extra time for your hair then this one is for you.
For the best drying experience with curly the necessity of the best hair dryers are huge. There is no doubt that the best hair dryer is a combination of power, usability and diffusion capability. I’m sure that the hair dryers that I have mentioned above will surely change your drying experience and make you feel the difference. As I Have mentioned above all of them are suitable and efficient for different purposes. So, choosing one from them according to your need will surely fulfill all your desires from a hair drier. Finally, I hope this guide helped you to some extent choosing the best hair dryer for curly hair.
Happy drying with your best hair dryers.